Tuesday, November 1, 2016

"Christmas Gift Ideas" Shopping List

    “CHRISTMAS Shopping List” Blog





Now that Halloween is over, it is time to start thinking of that perfect Christmas Gift for your loved one, family or friends!!!

My “Christmas Shopping” Blog features a few items from various Shops I thought might just be on your Christmas lists
I hope to feature (2) items from different Shops each week on my Blog until Christmas.  Although I will be doing most of the Promoting on various Social Media Sites – please feel free to take a second and promote some of the many wonderful “Gifts” that are featured.
This is a great chance to get your items noticed, get views, and hopefully some Sales!!!!

This Blog will run until next Wednesday, Nov 9; at which time I will start a new List of Christmas items from different Shops to help with your Holiday Shopping!

..Pamela Baker






9 comments:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Thank you, Pamela! What a wonderful surprise. I appreciate being included in your blog and will share it everywhere I can (: Thanks again.

Splendid Little Stars said...

What a great idea, Pam!

Pamela Baker said...

Now that we don't have Treasuries - I thought this would be a great way to help get our items out there! Hopefully will get to everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy Shopping!

Duni said...

What a sweet collection!! I love it!
How thoughtful of you to include my items :)

Natashalh said...

Lovely picks! Wishing plenty of holiday sales to everyone.

watercolorsnmore said...

thanks so much PAm, promoted.

Pamela Baker said...

Thanks all for helping promote all the wonderful Christmas Gift ideas! Let's hope it brings some great Sales!!!!

3sisterscollections said...

Thank you Pam!!! I will definitely promote! Love these items in your beautiful collection!!!!

Nancy Anderson said...



Fabulous, Fabulous. Beautiful layout and a grand selection of featured items. I appreciate being among all the featured group.