Wednesday, November 16, 2016

"Christmas Gift Ideas" Promotion Blog: Nov 16 - Nov 22, 2016

"Christmas Gift Ideas" Shopping List


Christmas Gift Ideas Blog

Christmas Tree Rockefeller Center, NYC
With only 39 days left until Christmas, we are all busy looking for that perfect Christmas Gift for our loved ones!  


My “Christmas Shopping” Blog features a few items from various Shops I thought might just be on your Christmas lists!  This is the 3rd Week of wonderful Featured Christmas item, to help with your Shopping. Besides the lovely items featured, if you click on the link (picture) it will take you the Vendor’s Shop where you will find more wonderful gifts that might just catch your eye!!!!


My plan is to feature (2) items from different Shops and Teams each week on my Blogs until Christmas; updating the Blog with new Shops and Gift Ideas.  Although I have been doing most of the promoting on various Social Media sites throughout the Holiday Season, so many featured artists are also taking time to promote many of the featured “gifts” onto their own Social Media sites!


If you wish to catch up on past “Gift Ideas” I have posted many of the featured items from the past few weeks from my “Blogspot” Blog to my Blog on WordPress. Take a second to stop by and see what you just might have missed!  

https://pjkbaker.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/great-christmas-gifts/


17 comments:

Pat Davis said...

Thanks so much, Pam. I love some of these items and know where I will be Christmas shopping. I faved and pinned everything and tweeted one from each shop.

BeadedTail said...

Thank you for including me in this collection of great gift ideas! I see several I'd like to receive as gifts myself!

Pamela Baker said...

Thanks Pat & Sharla!

**Just a little note: Last year Pat (MyBuddyBling) through our ChristmasBlog - sold over 200 Santa Hat's for Horse (see featured items)! Hope you sell 200 more Pata :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

great collection, Pam! Thanks for including my items among them!

June C said...

Lovely collection Pam! Thanks so much for featuring my items.

Pam Ponsart said...

What a lovely Collection, Pam!
Thank you for featuring 2 of my Holiday Greeting Cards!

Pamela Baker said...

You are more than welcome! Hopefully it will being a little Christmas magic to your Shops!
I do ask that when you have a moment during your day, to go through and click on each item - that counts as a view. The more the "click" (just clicking on the picture) the more the items will be seen!
Thanks! Pam

LanasArtStudio said...

Pam, so sweet of you to think about my work and your featuring here! Love all your choices and honor to have you as my new art collector! Artfully yours, Lana

Pamela Baker said...

Yeah, we had a Sale! Pat sold the Equine tree light Necklace.
If anyone else has had a sale from any item posted the past few weeks, please let me know to I can delete that item and add a new item to replace it!

Thanks to all who have been helping promote!

Pat Davis said...

I sold all three of the Tree Light Necklaces and 22 of the Santa hats. Thanks for posting another item for me. Viewed everyone's items again. My sales are really down from last year this time though.

Pamela Baker said...

Congrats Pat on all your wonderful Sales!!!

Congrats also to Tommye (tjbdesigns) who sold her knittedstitchmarkers - anyone who knits or crochets know how very important these are!!!

Hopefully the ChristmasBlog helped a little in your Sales - if anyone else sold one of their items, please post it in the Comments!

This Blog will last about 22 more hours - Wed will start a new Christmas Blog! Good luck to all!

Pat Davis said...

Sold three more Equine Santa Hats. Faved, pinned, and tweeted Tommy's red scissor fobs. Thanks, Pam.

Pamela Baker said...

Congrats again Pat and thank you for all you help in Promoting!!!
We couldn't have a Christmas Blog without your Equine Santa Hats!!!

Michel Margarita said...

Christmas is the occasion of joy. So celebrate your Christmas day with exciting Christmas gift ideas in our rare gift shop. We make some exceptional items for your beloved to surprise them.

Robert Had said...

celebrate this Christmas with Dark Chocolate Gift Box.

Mantis Hugo said...

The mere name of the eve fills happiness in the hearts of people. You should give healthy gifts to your loved ones in the eve of Christmas. How about 12 bottles pack of Goji Berry Juice? It is very delicious and one of the healthiest gifts you could to your family.

Stewart Morgan said...

Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness i really appreciate it.
Shoes for women