Friday, December 26, 2014

Treasury: A New Year's Celebration!


'Countdown to New Years!' by MagdaleneJewels

Unless you have experienced the Countdown in Times Square NYC – you haven’t experience New Year’s Eve!! Celebrating with a little Bling for the New Year from our STATTeam Members and friends!"Thank You" Treasury!


Crystal Multi Stone Free For...
$40

Vintage Crystal Bridal Set V...
$80

beveled glass locket necklac...
$142

Diamonds ring, eternity ring...
$1400

Peacock Freshwater pearl nec...
$45

Agate Druzy & Crystal Pendan...
$48

Hand Stamped Family Tree Nec...
$40

Kumihimo Necklace Midnight M...
$50

Moonstone Briolette Necklace...
$50

Stunning silver and crystal ...
$22.95

Bridal Bracelet. Champagne P...
$22

All Occasion Necklace
$79

Stunning Bypass Sterling Sil...
$99

Pearl and Pyrite Necklace, L...
$49.99

Golden Glass Pearl Bracelet,...
$34

Melanie's faceted crysta...
$81
Powered By Handmadeology

1 comment:

Felicia-May Stevenson said...

Beautiful Collection! I really like that big one for $1400

I'm a sucker for shiny things myself... but then again we all are - men and women. I've noticed from the art fairs I've participated in.

I'm a STATTEAM leader on etsy where I sell my polymer clay creations, but I opened a new shop on storenvy this week to sell products that are printed with my art.

It's a wonderful thing to see something that started as a painting transformed into clothing. I'm in heaven... My lifelongs dream of becoming a fashion designer has come true!

Check it out, it's really quite awesome :)

felicianation.storenvy.com