Saturday, January 30, 2010
My Sweet Blog Award
What a nice surprise to log onto my computer and find something special waiting for me. A special award called "Sweet Blog Award" sent to me by Jacki of "ChristieCottage": http://www.ChristieCottage.etsy.com. Besides being one of the first artisans on Etsy I purchased from, and one of my first friends, Christie is almost always the first one to comment on my blogs. So I feel quite honored to be given an award which gives Thanks to "Sweet Friends: with kind words, sweet thoughts and good times" from someone I think is just as deserving of such an award. In accepting this award, I first must list 10 things that make me happy, then pass the "Sweet Blog Award" onto 10 bloggers whose blogs always make me smile! Before I start my list, it is quite ironic that quite a few things that make Christie happy are truly some of my favorites also!
Things that make me HAPPY:
1. My three children - Kelly, Keith and Ryan. If you read my blogs, you already know much about them.
2. The newest addition to our family: my "first" grandchild . Zachary, born 10.2.09 to Kelly.
3. Knowing that God is always watching over me - as a Catholic I am very involved in many activities and groups within my Church.
4. Paul :)
5. My closest friends (you all know who you are!)
6. Coke (cola) - I cannot live a day without my coke! As my friends day, I have coke for blood!
7. My morning coffee (usually at 6am) and my Chai tea.
8. Roses - for their beauty and sweet fragrance.
9. My love of music - that would include (The Beatles, Janis Joplin, Guns n Roses, AvengeSevenfold (Dear God), I could keep going!
10. The many friends I have made here on Etsy!!!!!
My 10 favorite blogs:
Thanks again to Jacki - and don't forget put my blog on your list!